Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mad Max was Awesomely Overrated!





Maybe its because everyone said its so great. I can't be told that.


You build up my expectations and I'm going to always think it could have been better. In this case, no, it was the perfect blend of action and suspense. The practical effects were great
and it was a wild ride but seeing as everyone was going on and on I can only start from the top and begin to chip away at the perfect grade once I see something I don't like.

For starters, stop saying this is a Furiosa's movie. Mad Max was the hero helping out his fellow co and supporting actors. But this was very much a Mad Max movie.

Well, that's all I got. The only complaint. The viewers complaining about whether or not this was really a Mad Max movie. I say, who cares. This was an action packed thrill ride. Just watch it, and be entertained. Was it the best movie in the world? No. But it fires on all cylinders and has a guitar with flames.

Yep! One of the best ever.

Oh yeah, if Charlize Theron and Tom Hardy aren't getting along, its not a problem, its obvious that George Miller is handing off the franchise to a Furiosa. This would be great for female leads. Charlize Theron is proven to be box office gold. It would be great for Hollywood to bank on her. I could live with this being the last Mad Max but since we're getting a sequel I'd love it if Tom Hardy would stop channeling Bane in every other movie. Or is that just his voice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!