Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2018

Why did I watch Truth or Dare?



I felt like I lost a bet

1 out of 5

Its not that the movie was bad, its that it was so bad I couldn't sit still in my chair. Thank God for moviepass otherwise I would have felt ripped off. Spoiler alert, there is no movie here. The plot was ridiculous, so let ridicule it. Sexy teens go to Cabo and get tricked into playing a deadly game of truth or dare. Then people die. The sad thing is, the advertisement was 100% clear on this and for some dumb reason I still chose to indulge instead of going with Rampage. This movie would have at the least had me entertained with all kinds of crazy monster fights. What the hell was I thinking? It ruined my trip to San Antonio and did not see the rock.




I got robbed of my entertainment. The acting was terrible, the tension was only in the lack of plot development and the movie, if you can believe it or not, was too long. Wasted almost two hours getting to no where in no hurry at all. I believe the worse acting of them all was by Tyler Posey who played Lucas. He made me uncomfortable the whole time. I half expected him to be the villain. There was absolutely no chemistry between any of the cast.

I've done video explaining the lamest ending of all time. Go to our youtube channel and see the Truth or Dare ending explained.



Subscribe and Follow us on

YouTube
SoundCloud
iTunes
Twitter
Facebook

Check out our affiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!