Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Movie News: Amanda Peterson Dies at 43

Can't Buy Me Love Actress, Amanda Peterson, dies at 43.


I'm saddened to report that actress Amanda Peterson, best known for portraying the love interest of Patrick Dempsey in 1987’s Can’t Buy Me Love, died over the 4th of July weekend in her Colorado home 
She was 43 years old, and has two children. She was discovered on the 5th of July just three days away from her 44th birthday. I wast first introduced to this actress in 1985 when I saw her movie Explorers. She played Lori Swenson, the love interest to a young Ethan Hawke, in this syfy cult classic. I swill watch this movie from time to time. I was then reacquainted to her in the movie Can't Buy Me Love. I've always had a hing of a crush on this beautiful actress.  
The’ cause of death is unknown at this time, though Peterson’s father confirms his daughter suffered from “some illness,” along with sleep apnea.
Her last role was in a film called Windrunner in 1994. She then retired from the entertainment world. 
I know I'll be watching my two favorite films 


1 comment:

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!