Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Through The Trailers: Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension


imdb says that the plot is unknown, but I think its pretty obvious. Andrew Deutschman needed a reason to bring in more old school video cameras and VHS tapes. This franchise is obviously about of the conspiracy to bring VCR's back into mainstream sales. Now that the truth is out, I'm going to be honest. This looks awesome. I'll agree, the last few movies have been going down in quality. The only reason to watch was to see if Katie Featherston playing Katie would make an appearance. She's a native Texas girl so I must always show my love and support for her. My crush demands that I give her props. She's my newest obsession. 


But I'm going to say the unpopular thing. This movie looks like it will be good. It was scary how the camera that can see what the naked eye can't showed this much in the trailer. 

I hope it means that we're in for a world of scares from the actual film. I think this will be the first P.A. that will have the scares be right in your face more than just quiet and to the side. 

If this is that last one, I hope it ends with a bang. Lets see that stupid monster already. Come on. 
The connections to the rest of the franchise has been clever. I'm waiting for the full circle to unfold. Go Katie!!!




1 comment:

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!