Search This Blog

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Talk Me Into It: Love Stinks (1999) French Steward & Bridgette Wilson

Love Stinks (1999)





This is one of my favorite romantic comedies. You'll get a kick out of how this movie starts out to be one of the same A typical, paint by the numbers romances but then the thing that tears them apart are the things they do and the things they fail to do for each other. The hell and torture that comes from both of these people and the bad love advice from friends does not give this movie justice. If you want to see crazy this is it.


Staring French Stewart and Bridgette Wilson. It also includes great names like Bill Bellamy and Jason Bateman.

I hope I can talk you into seeing this film . . . let me know if you hate it or love it and keep the comments coming.


Check out my video review let me know if I talked you into seeing this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!