Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Trailer Review: This Is Where I Leave You on Adam Driver

After seeing this trailer I believe this is the kind of role that will warm me up to Adam Driver a little more. I wasn't a big fan of his when I first saw him on Girls. It was hard to like him. After a few more episodes that peeled the onion of his character I came to see it was a compliment of his talent as an actor. Getting to know more of what he's about I'm convinced he's the best actor on the show. The direction he's going he'll be able to steel scenes from the best of them.

I'll see this movie because I love the casting. Tina Fey is always awesome and hasn't let me down yet. Feels like This Is Where I Leave You is going to have a ton of great moments in the dialogue and the cemestry is aparent even on the trailer. I'm curious to see what the back and forth with Jason Batemen will be like.

Over all this trailer has caught my eye and I'll be seeing it soon after release. I won't promise in the theaters but if not, I will defiantly be Netflixing the heck out of this movie.

Can't wait to see what Adam can bring to the Star Wars franchise. Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!