Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2014

Should Megan Fox Go Nude To Be In A Comic Book Movie?

THE LUNA BROTHERS: GIRLS MOVIE

This story was awesome. If you haven't had the pleasure of reading Girls by The Luna Brothers, get over to your nearest comic book store and read, read, read read. The are work by Johnathan Luna is pitch perfect for the tone of the story and the dialogue by Joshua Luna captures the reader as the story builds. I remember the first time read it the characters seemed to be simple and the towns folk were just simpletons but once the people of  Pennystone (population 65) become trapped by an invisible force field and are flooded with beautiful alien female clones that only want to have sex with the men and kill all the women, things ain't so simple no mo'.

I'll admit, when I read the synopsis I was just thinking, clone hot chicks? Awesome! But this situation becomes a total nightmare. Not just for the women in the town who have to fear for their lives but also men who have to learn to deal with the consequences of living a life of lust and fantasy that comes with a gruesome price. The need to feel wanted and desired by these clones becomes more than some men can resist to the point where some are willing to take great measures to keep this fantasy life alive.

I became horrified that a tv show called Under The Dome based on a book had been produced. I love Stephen Kings work but I feel that Girls would have been a better way to go based on the two different plot lines. With UTD already out now my dreams of having The Luna Brothers make a movie based on this master piece of a story is long gone. Maybe. I'll start a partition. 

What if it still could happen? Now you might think I'm crazy but I believe if a movie based on this comic were to be produced then the alien clones should be played by Megan Fox. This is the role she was born to play. The aliens are sexy, tough, and mute. Its perfect. A lot of people say that Megan Fox can not act. I'll admit she's not the best actor in the world but there is talent there. I'm not making a joke that her playing a mute sex symbol would improve her acting, okay maybe I was, but its all in fun. I believe that she has the ability to pull this character off. There's a mesmerizing depth there that I felt a glimmer of when I saw Megan in Jennifer's Body. A movie that Ms. Fox gets a bad rap for. I thought it was pretty funny. 

The reason I like the villain of the Girl book is because she is also a victim of her nature. These clones are born within hour of conception. The weird thing is they are hatched out of giant eggs that the pregnant clone lays. The problem with all these men having all this free sexy time with these aliens is an over population of the rapidly producing and reproducing clones. You get a few thousand of these naked ladies in a metropolitan after that bubble pops and game over. 

This story needs to be told and if Megan Fox isn't at least in the discussions you're missing out on a great opportunity. That's just my quick thought on this subject no one is talking about but at least I hope I've peeked your interest to buy the Girls book volumes from Image Comics. You naughty guys. 

My short list for people to play the lovely ladies of this comic book are the following not in any particular order:
Megan Fox (Just to see a bunch of clone Megans attack and succefuly kill a bear! . . . read this book!)
Zoe Saldana (making Marvel money now, she'd never go nude)
Michelle Monaghan (great actress, would bring class to this misunderstood character)
Emmy Rossum (if showtime has touch us anything, its there's no shame in her game)
Lizzy Caplan (The wild card)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!