Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

High Flying Bird REVIEW



I want to thank you I just became a press pass contributor to Netflix they sent me this
high flying bird this quotation is played by Andre Holland now

releases February 8th

I guess you can bet there was probably a theater actual release for the purposes of Oscar opportunities. spoiler alert this was a very very very good movie. it had a Jerry Maguire kind of thing I was waiting for the show me the money moment. But it stars a really down-to-earth agent (André Holland) who cares about the culture of professional basketball and basketball in general. He was a forward thinking or sooth-seer playing chess thinking 20 moves down the road.

Every time he spoke I was always engaged

He is a character who commands the room.

I love the dynamic between him and his assistant (Zazie Olivia Beetz) who stated in their history that she always wanted to work with him from day one. I appreciate Netflix for letting me check this movie out . can't wait to get the next one it was great I had a great time with it. It reminded me of Jerry MaGuire but more of a very serious tone. it wasn't all over the place with a bunch of athletes. Only when it came to the documentary portion of the film where real athletes spoke about finances.

Lockdown, that's what you felt that from the very beginning. a lockdown was in the atmosphere and it was up the the main character to fix and get things going again.

I have to say that I enjoyed it a lot.

It shows the strength of a man especially a black man that knows the moves before it was made he can do anything. I don't know where this is going to go as far as next year's Oscars I don't I don't know about the buzz around it too much when it releases February 8th on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!