Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Megan Leavey Trailer


Megan Leavey Trailer

3 out of 5

I do not know much about this story but its near and dear to my heart. I'm very familiar with the military, especially Operation Enduring Freedom, having spent six years as a contractor for the military working under Halliburton and KBR. I've worked with many of these soldiers and enjoyed giving back to the men and women who sacrifice so much.

This movie seemed interesting because the dynamic of the K-9/Soldier relationship is a uniqe one. These animals are not pets. They are soldiers. A story about a marine who goes out of her to own an animal that was her partner in a war zone is a story that I'm curious to know how it plays out. I'm a fan of Kate Mara and look forward to what she can bring to this movie.

The trailer did a good job in explaining exactly what this movie is about and left me with a curiosity of what happens in it. I'm looking forward to seeing it. Fans of the military, animal lovers and romantics should get a kick out of this film.

Subscribe and Follow us on

YouTube
SoundCloud
iTunes
Twitter
Facebook

Check out our affiliates

Michael Chu
YouTube






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!