Search This Blog

Friday, September 4, 2015

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Game Play Reaction

I'm an average gamer. I think that I have a healthy love for the art of gaming. There is a new game on the horizon known as Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. This is the third installment of the Black Ops franchise made by the company Treyarch, a sub-company under Activision. The Call of Duty team has broken all kinds of records when they came out with part two. To this day, just last night, I was playing Black Ops 2 with my close friends along with 50,000 other people online. 

The love for this game is still strong. There has been two games since Ops 2 came out from Call of Duty yet the majority of gameplay is given to Ops 2. Call of Duty Ghost, the next game since Black Ops 2 was not well received and Call of Duty Advance Warfare is only a slight step up, which makes the game adequate. 

With two games in a row not as well received as  the Black Ops games it made since that they go back to the well and create the 3rd of a series that shows nothing but excellence. But. . .we better test it out. I'm sure that Activision were worried that maybe the tide was turning. So lets put out a Beta and test this bad boy out. 

Guys, when I say this game is awesome, its an understatement. I'm not saying this game will surpass part two in game sells but it doesn't have to. It just has to be good. It has to make an impact. It has to be better than the last two pieces of of garbage. I will. The controls of the game play and the over all action is great. I really feel the recoil and believe they've perfected the overall feel of the game. The colors the maps and the definition of the characters were also beautifully done. 

November can't come soon enough. 

Be ready to join us. 

Xbox Live: RandumbSpecific


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!