Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Fake Hate For Captain Marvel And Shazam

We're talking about brie Larson Captain Marvel movies and the fake hate backlash. Is it real is it is it worth is it worth our time? is it even necessary? Is it what she deserves? It might not be what she wants but it might be what she deserves according to a lot of people and a lot people are smarter than me. not many, but there are some that are out there who are smarter than me who say brie Larson deserves everything that she's getting right now. This is so ridiculous to me, brie Larson is getting all this fake clickbait hate for Captain Marvel on something that she said or didn't say. 


I know a lot about a little about a lot of thing. I'm not the smartest man in the world but I can read. so I'm looking at all these these YouTube thumbnails say that brie Larson hates white men. oh man her father and grandfather must have hated hearing that. does she have any brothers? Is she saying things like "whitey, I know you're raised me but I hate you" right? it's been known to happen before maybe she's joined some party that just turned her back on her whole family. Let's see what she said, she said that on an interview of another movie wishing that we could have a world where if a movie has a certain type of theme or a certain type of audience or demographic, that she's tired of just seeing outlets from the same places. Despite the facts that we have a whole bunch of other outlets that targets and have a fan base of the same demographic. if it's a movie that has an all-black cast like black panther for example and black people are really excited going to see this and they also subscribe to these black outlet you would think that outlet could get to the junkets. 

she said that she wants to see more outlets like those who have those target
people and to be more inclusive. Saying she's only seeing the same people. I read her statement up and down there's a bunch of truth out there and there's a bunch of lies out there but this is what's really going on that's got me a little upset.

I'm not gonna lie, I contemplated before making this a channel where it would just be all about trolling or talking trash and just bringing up drama but I don't got time for that. For a person to create a channel that jumps on the bandwagon to boycott Captain Marvel because she says she hates white people, she never said that for one but it doesn't matter but right after you read you can attack on the whole thing that she actually said you see blood in the water you go for it. then you already have the hateful nasty things you're gonna say to gin up clicks and get a couple clicks. you know brie Larson is probably gonna make a response to it so you already have your response to her response ready to go before she even says anything. a lot clickbait nonsense with an agenda to make Shazam do better than Captain Marvel.

If Shazam is better then let it do better that's great but don't look for no agenda like this. These purist that are doing it for the culture of Marvel, making sure that the MCU is pure again. don't act like you're doing it for that, you're doing it for clicks. that's all you're doing it for. you know that getting people who are angry or want to be revved up about something crazy is easier to get them to look at your channel and look at your stuff. I don't expect this blog post or my video on the subject to do a tenth of what the other people that have done saying that she said this thing that she never said I don't expect this video right now to come close. I expect views maybe five who knows who cares I'm still going to talk about it but you guys are out there watching these videos of these people saying this stuff that never was said. they only have that what rotten tomatoes and so that person can
click on that button for people who intend on seeing a movie and click no thousand times. a person who just hates brie Larson's face, just doesn't like the way she chews her food, doesn't like the way she slurps her soup, and just doesn't understand it may be a chemical thing. every time they see Larson, they just wanna rip an arm off so they can have
something to throw at her.

I saw one person comment and say I'm going to give this movie what it deserves, I'm going to stream it illegally. I'm gonna pirate it online and watch it at home. I say to this person you were going to do that anyway and you probably did that for The Avengers and all these other movies that you said you saw at the theater

They said, they don't like brie Larson's because of this blah blah blah that she said or maybe did not say but I don't care I like getting on the bandwagon so I'm not gonna support the movie and that's gonna hurt her. 

last time I checked brie Larson was not samuel l.jackson and Kevin Feige. You're hurting more people than just just actors. You're hurting the crew that put in hard work to develop the movie. Over one person. An actor. 

You hate Shazam now? Y'all are trolling him now?  It was accurately but what he said was
don't try to support me by downing her for no reason especially on something she didn't say you're not helping anything. you're not helping nothing if it's if we see another good movie a good comic book movie then you're gonna want to see the next one. Is everybody's going to pass this film straight to Endgame, then Captain Marvel comes into the Avengers, what then? You're gonna not see the Avenger? The second she flies her happy lit up ass into the scene with Iron Man you're closing your eyes? you're lying. you're a liar. You're gonna be right there front row hoping that all of your subscribers who click and watch and support your rants won't see you because if they see you out there and catch you at the movie theater they'll be upset. The struggle of buying a movie ticket must be so real for these guys. The decision on whether or not to buy this movie ticket versus that movie oh my god this is the worst thing that ever happened in humanity oh my god. don't forget about Vietnam, World War two. 

y'all are gonna be there after all that crap you spoke, you're still going to be there. You're gonna be right there front line with your popcorn with extra buttery ass fingers waiting for brie larson to get on the screen to do whatever you're gonna do in the dark and that's just the
truth about that and you know it. so don't lie. I want to have a dialogue so send me an email and say Chris you have an agenda. your agenda is to make brie Larson succeed when we know she should fail because she hates white men. why do you hate white men so much? no, I don't hate white people I just hate
trolls who lie on all people. on black people and Hispanic people and human people and just things in general because they trying to trick other people and get us angry for no reason.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!