Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Cloak and Dagger: Would a visit from Squirl Girl be good?

Watching Cloak and Dagger was interesting to say the least. I didn't feel like I was watching a network syndicated television show I felt like I was watching something streaming on Netflix or Hulu. Not because of the language more of the tone. Not what I expected after seeing Agents of Shield. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing any of the agents show up in this show as long as they match the tone that this to show has set. there's no need for the comic relief to try to match what Agents of Shield has said if they do then the world suggest they separate. I could see one of the agents dropping by and giving a little support maybe when one or both of the characters are in danger. No need to see a jet fly away and vanish. there's also no need to acknowledge the movies, the incident, but if they wanted to acknowledge some of the things that's been going on on the Netflix show such as Daredevil I would not be opposed.

The character development the majority of the time was good. It makes you long to see what will happen when they do fight side-by-side. I'm curious on how it will look, how they will train. I'm also wondering will they become a love interest for each other. Maybe they will briefly or maybe they'll go the brother-sister route I will be okay either way. But one has the potential to be a disaster for the writing. Other than that I guess I'm worried about a possible villain of the week cenario versus getting bored with whether or not they'll exercise their personal demons having it dragged out for too long.

What I would love to see Is other Marvel characters making an appearance. I don't know why but I feel like Squirrel Girl could bring some crazy comic relief and a dark tone that would knock the socks off of some viewers. In recent videos I've said that squirrel girl could be the one character that could jump from movies to TV show but I'm more confident now than ever that marble will never do that. Cloak and Dagger is a great show so far with room to soar even higher. let's hope they stay grounded and consistent. Let's hope the writing enhances this tone and takes us to places never considered. From the black lives matter to all lives matter, what do you take a knee or stand for Liberty. There's something here for everybody. this is the kind of show that reflects a lot of what real America is about. Not crazy costume heroes and villains jumping all over the city but the idea that a young black man can come from a quiet suburb and a attractive white female can be a con artist and a thief because she's falling from a  privileged Life Style.

I'm looking forward to seeing more, if you are a consumer of Cloak and Dagger comment and let me know what you hope to see in the future. Till next time.

Updated: A few characters that would be perfect to make a visit in this show. Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Squirl Girl, Aunt May, Ghost Rider, and Mack from Agents of Shield



Subscribe and Follow us on

YouTube
SoundCloud
iTunes
Twitter
Facebook

Check out our affiliates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!