Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

SUBSCRIBE TO TALKING THROUGH THE MEDIAS ON YOUTUBE


Why Should You Subscribe To Our Little Channel?







Are you not entertained? Have we not given you exactly what you're looking for in life? What, can those other channels review movies better than me react to trailers better than me? I think not. T3M is has already launch free give-a-ways and I'm more than willing to sell my body (joking) to gain more supporters. This site, this whole movement is, to me, like my fourth and most favorite child. I love movies. I love watching television but more than that, I love talking about these things. Especially to those whom I can expose to something that I have grown to love and watch you experience for the first time.

I get a rush and I call on my viewers when I need your love, need your touch but I'll always leave you when I need too much, I'm too needy. I need you to view these video, subscribe, like, comment. Feed my need. I crave your attention. I crave your reactions to my actions of reaction. Okay, I'm rambling, purposely but I'm mostly trying to get your attention. This is my passion. Movie and talking about movies is so intimate to me. I can't see myself ever stopping. My drug of choice is to sit in a dark theater and becoming one with the movie. Its an indescribable feeling. To have a story play out in front of you and you become apart of the moment.

I hope that my love of film translates. I hope that each time I get a subscriber we get closer to the cure for all diseases. I want each positive comment leads to the end of global warming. Each time you share my website with a friend you save another whale. That's the magic, this is your movement in movies more than it is mine. I want to hear the voice of the people, by the people because I do it for the people. I also do it for free tickets and popcorn.

This countries backbone is the Hollywood industry. As it rises so rises our imaginations, our spirit to dream. This world has so many negatives I love movies because it allow you to escape. Two hours at a time you're free. The world has changed and your are transported to another reality. Nothing else is like it. No drug is its equal and Talking Through The Medias is your cocaine baby!!!

Get your fix!

www.youtube.com/t3mediasonline

Become a subscriber and join the critical revolution. Lets keep the love coming. We are movie goers and radio active Trailer Reactors.

I only make one promise. I will always keep it honest.

No room for sell outs here. Unless Coca Cola sponcer I mean come on, BALLIN'!!!

Meet our newest team members Morgan (left) Jasmine (right)












HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON! JOIN THE REACTION REVOLUTION!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!