Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Star Wars The Force Awakens Is Here

All the New Things We Learned From the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Blu-ray

No, I won't be buying digital download. Its become a special situation in the world of entertainment media that special features are now included in downloads now but there's still something to be said about having the physical media such as blurays. 

I don't have as large of a collection as I use to. I'm definitely transcending into all downloaded formats. But there are a select few movies out there where I will not hesitate having a physical disc. Star Wars is definitely one of them.

What are you planning on doing? 

Will you buy both or just stick with the disc?

Old versus New!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!