Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

New Marvels Ant Man Poster Reaction



Marvel Studios just sent a link to the new Ant Man poster released on their Twitter page. This is one of the best Marvel superhero posters I've seen in a while. I love how larger-than-life man appears, when in reality tease super small. the hero action pose delivers and is one more little subtle tea that is getting me ever more excited for this movies release. the only bit of criticism is the tag at the top, from the creators of the Avengers. I understand that Ant Man isn't as popular as a lot of Marvel characters, even among comic book readers. At this point after the success of guardians of the galaxy, Marvel Studios has become almost on the level as a Pixar. does not have a when record like Pixar, they've had a few flops but the consistency of quality more than makes up for it and to me puts them in the trusted blue-chip bracket. just being a marvel film is enough for me to hand over my money. I'm a go see this movie in 3d. I am super curious to what will happen when this little man starts jumping around in 3d action.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment. Lets keep talking!